Sunday, November 22, 2015

11-22-15 Peas and Shadow Puppets

There are many nights when I have great aspirations about what I am going to get accomplished, but more often than I would like to admit, those evenings tend to devolve into scrounging up the easiest, quickest thing to eat and starting the bedtime routine early, but ultimately having it end much later than I wish. 

Tonight was one of those nights.

C had waffles, Big E had a pbj, and Baby E had peas. 



I had to cut him off after he had eaten more than half a bag of steamed peas. I'm pretty sure he would have finished it off, but I was a little concerned he'd be having some tummy troubles! 

After dinner, C amused us with shadow puppets.



I'm looking forward to our short week. C only has two days of school this week and then we get to start celebrating Thanksgiving! 


No comments:

Post a Comment