1. What is something that Mommy says to you?
C- I love you.
E- I love you.
2. What makes you happy?
E- My daddy!
3. What makes you sad?
C- Elijah taking my toys.
E- My daddy. (Daddy frowned at this answer.)
4. What makes you laugh?
C- silly face
5. How old are you?
E- I'm six! (He is quite adamant that he is six.)
6. How old is Mommy?
C- 24 (flattery will get you everywhere!)
7. How old is Daddy?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
C- help you make desert
E- playing Mickey on my moviego (he means his Mobigo... And honestly he hates playing that game because he gets so frustrated that he screams and cries each time. The Mobigo is currently in the witness protection program.)
9. Who is your best friend?
C- Ivy (the three year old that lives next door that they have played with twice)
E- Callie (the nine year old a few doors down that they have played with twice)
10. What are you really good at?
C- doing a race because I'm faster than Elijah
E- Gabe (???)
11. What did you do today?
C- get prizes
E- play at gabes trains (this is not what he did today.)
12. What is your favorite food?
C- pancakes and waffles
E- These! (Holding up wheat thins)
13. What is your favorite song?
C- hush little baby
E- batman batman na na na na na na na na batman!!!
14. What is your favorite color?
C- purple and pink and blue
E- um... Black and orange and green
15. What is your favorite animal?
E- doggies and cows
16. What did you dream about?
C- I dream about nothing
17. What is your favorite toy?
C- Cinderella and Elsa. But you don't have an Elsa toy. But if there was one at the store, I would like it!
E- I'm batman!!!
18. What is your favorite fruit?
C- bananas and apples and pears
E- Zachary... I like chicken, I don't like chicken, I like lollipop. (I think someone didn't understand that one.)
19. What are you going to be when you grow up?
C- a dentist
E- a fireman
20. What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
C- daddy loves me.
E- frogs (really??)
21. What do you like about Mrs. Rebecca?
C- Because she takes care of us.
E- Michael!!! (He said this was such enthusiasm!)
22. What do you like about Ephraim
C- That he is so silly and so cute
E- Hi baby Ephraim! He's cute!
23. If you could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go?
C- The playground.
E- Fall on the ground, but then I'd bump my head.
So there it is folks. I enjoyed this little exercise and will probably be doing it more often in the future! But for now this 24 year old mommy is heading to bed! Ha!