Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11-11-15 Milestones

Is there an 's' on the end of that word? Why yes, there is!

Today was a big day for milestones in our home. Baby E took his first steps!!! He was holding on to the edge of the bed, turned to me and started walking! He made it about three steps before diving into my arms!

He did the same sort of thing for Tim ten minutes later. He stood up from his little chair and headed towards daddy!!

I'm so excited for my little man! Great job, Baby E!!

Our other milestone was having out very first parent teacher conference at C's school. We discussed her report card, which was really good. We learned that she is very shy and soft spoken in class but over the past few weeks she has been opening up! She can count to 59, surpassing the goal of 31. Good for her!! The worst thing on her report card is that she needs to learn how to draw a hexagon. I'm a pretty proud mama. Considering she's the youngest in her class, she is holding her own! Good job, C!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ally did family.tree too :) I'm glad she got a good report so did ally yay. Allys one of youngest too.

    ReplyDelete