Saturday, September 26, 2015

09-26-15 Birthday Girl

Today we went to a birthday party for our sweet niece, Emma, who turns seven. Emma was the first niece born after Tim and I were married and I remember thinking I was really not ready for parenthood. It seemed like every time I held her for the first year of her life she threw up on me! 

Less than two years later we were holding our own baby. 

It's been fun watching all the kids grow up together. Since Emma is the oldest of that group they all look to her to lead, and she takes that roll on pretty gracefully. She is a sweet girl with a beautiful smile and a kind heart.

Happy Birthday, Emma!





C was excited to buy her cousin a birthday present with her own money that she earned this past week by helping more around the house. I am proud of her for using her money so selflessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment