Monday, September 14, 2015

09-14-15 Mops- A Fierce Flourishing

Tonight was our first MOPS meeting of the season and this year our theme is A Fierce Flourishing. I always look forward to our MOPS meetings because it is a chance to connect with other moms and build friendships on a common interest... Motherhood. It is great to have a group of women to turn to that are going through a lot of the same struggles, challenges, and experiences that I am. Over the years I have gotten to know more and more women through this group and they have all been such a blessing to me. I am excited to see how this year unfolds and I am looking forward to deepening existing friendships and building new ones! 


And here's a few random pics from the past few days... Just because! 

I asked Big E to look cool and this is what I get! 


The love of sweet tea starts early in this family!


No comments:

Post a Comment