Tuesday, August 25, 2015

08-25-15 A first day recap in C's own words

Over dinner this evening I asked C a few questions about her first day of school. Here are her responses. 

1. What was your favorite thing about school? That we really, really, really got to go to the library. 

2. What was your least favorite part about school? I didn't even get to do puppets. 

3. What do you think about your teacher? That she's very nice and that she lets us go on the playground all the time. And she lets us stay up. I didn't like going on the playground because I got all sweaty. 

4. What did you like about the bus ride? That I got to sit next to a new friend!

5. Did you make any friends? Yup! But I don't remember my friends.

6. Did you miss Mommy and Daddy? Yup! That's why I made that picture for you guys! 


7. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know.

8. Are you tired? Uh huh. 

9. What did you think of the cafeteria? Very good. No one wanted to sit next to me. I scooted over next to my friend. But no one wanted to sit next to me. (Mommy heartbreak moment right there.)

10. Did anything scare you today? Well, one of Ms. B's kids ran away. That was super scary! The one that was in the blue shirt! (Yikes! Poor teacher!)

11. Did you answer any questions in class? Yes.

12. Did you like your desk? Love it! I love it! It's so beautiful and I sometimes I want to have... And I wish that I could be with daddy right now! (Aww!!)

13. How tired are you? I'm like this big? (Holds her hands five inches apart.)

So there you go... C's first day in her own words.  Sounds like she had fun. 

With her birthday being tomorrow, I cleared with her teacher to let me bring in a snack for the kids. 


I'd like to lie to you and tell you I baked these this evening while preparing a healthy, organic meal for my family, but in all honesty I bought them at Giant on my way home, and divided them into baggies. I did make the labels, so that's something, right?!? As for my healthy organic meal? I picked up a rotisserie chicken, instant mashed potatoes and canned biscuits. At least no one went hungry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment