Saturday, May 2, 2015

05-02-15 Date Night

Since having kids, I can probably count on two hands the number of date nights we have had. (I know, it's not good.) We always have the best intentions, but our plans get sidelined by illnesses, or family activities, or just plain old fatigue. So it was a blessing to have people take the kids this evening and Tim and I got a little bit of quiet time. 

For our date, Tim took me to dinner at one of my favorite local restaurants. It's a gem of a sushi restaurant in the little (and I mean little) town of Deale. Outside of NYC, they have the best sushi I've been able to find. If you get the chance to go, try the Crazy Roll. It's huge, and a little pricey, but very tasty... (It has crab, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, avocado and apple, and is covered in red and black roe.) Yum!!


This morning was ballet morning, so the boys hung out with me in the lobby while C did her class. 





No comments:

Post a Comment