Monday, April 1, 2013

Stop in the name of love!!

Charlotte is at that charming age when every day offers new adventures for her and new "Guess-what-my-kid-just-said" moments for me!

* Tim has been singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" to her at night before bedtime. We were driving home the other day, and I hear her in the back seat singing "Daddy, daddy, daddy! Merciful and mighty!"

* She was acting up while I was driving.
   Me- "Stop!"
   Charlie- "In the name of love!"

* In the middle of the night she woke up screaming. I went into her room.
   Me- "Charlie, what's wrong?"
   Charlie- "The froggies are going to get me?"
   Me- "What froggies?"
   Charlie- "The ones on the chair."
   Me- "I don't see any froggies on the chair."
   Charlie- "No, the boy ate them!!"

* My nickname for Charlotte is Bug.
   Me- "Hey Bug, come over here!"
   Charlie- "No!! You do not call me 'Bug!' My name is Charlotte!!!"

* While sitting at the dinner table, Charlotte proudly announces, "I toot like a cow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment