Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween - Lion Style

For Charlotte's second halloween, we dressed her as a lion. She had a rough day and I was a bit worried she would reject her costume, but thankfully she was a good sport about it and didn't complain at all the whole evening! Our church had a fall festival and when we first arrived, she seemed a bit timid. There was so much going on, she was overwhelmed. But as she warmed up to the environment, and got more steady on her lion paws, she had so much fun! She ran around a lot, played in the ball pit, jumped in a moon bounce, watched a puppet show, took a hayride and went down a giant slide with daddy. She was so preoccupied with all her adventures, I couldn't even get her to slow down and eat. 

She passed out the second we put her in the car and didn't want to wake up when we got home. I tried to make her eat some dinner, but all she did was whine and squirm until I got her in her pajamas and took her to her crib. I handed her a little pink bear, which she promptly hugged and kissed. She was smiling as I laid her in her crib and she immediately fell asleep. 

What an adventure filled evening for my little lion. I'm so glad that she had so much fun!


               
               
           

ball pit fun


In the ball pit with cousin Gabe and cousin Daniel


down the little slide (she kept going back to this slide)

No comments:

Post a Comment